- The complete listing of all our fact sheets
- FPAA efficacy of contraceptive methods - This pictorial two-sided guide helps clinicians counsel women about contraceptive options in an efficacy framework
- Guidance for management of troublesome vaginal bleeding with progestogen-only long-acting reversible contraception (LARC) - Family Planning Alliance Australia - This is a two-sided, evidence based management guideline to assist clinicians manage women with troublesome bleeding related to progestogen only LARC methods
- Pelvic Floor Awareness - includes a screening questionnaire for incontinence in women and how to do pelvic floor exercises information
- A Practical Guide to Contraception Part 1: Contraceptive pills and vaginal rings (Medicine Today, 2013)
- A Practical Guide to Contraception Part 2: Long acting reversible methods of contraception (Medicine Today, 2013)
- A Practical Guide to Contraception Part 3: Traditional methods, sterilisation and emergency contraception (Medicine Today, 2013)
- Combined oral contraceptives: The pharmacology of combined oral contraceptive pills old and new (O and G Magazine, 2014)
- Intrauterine contraception. A best practice approach across the reproductive lifespan (Medicine Today)
- What's new in contraception? (O&G Magazine, 2012)(The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists)
- The who, what and from where of STIs: selective testing in asymptomatic patients. (Medicine Today, 2012)
Intellectual disability resources
- Supporting decision making in reproductive and sexual health for people with disability - assists clinicians in supporting the decision making of clients with intellectual disability.
- Sex Safe and Fun - supports people with intellectual disability to learn about safe sex messages. It provides a factual and balanced view of the rights and responsibilities associated with a range of sexual activities. There are key messages about consent, enjoyment, intimacy, privacy and safety.
- All About Sex - topics including bodies, relationships, sex, pregnancy and reproduction, sexual health and sexual assault.
- Being a Healthy Woman - a series of factsheets to assist women with an intellectual disability to understand life changes ...